28th June 2009
2pm – whenever we’re done
Phroom Day is a day that we will redecorate the PowerHouse Room Wall. This is a very monumental event for PowerHouse so please be very serious, creative, and cool about this. Everyone will get a spot on the wall to do Whatever They Like to decorate it. That means you too. I am encouraging sticking stuff up more than painting cuz it might take a while to finish… Phroom Day will be held on a Sunday, 28th June 2009, from 2pm till whenever we finish our masterpiece, preferably by midnight though. The more daring will probably get to use the ladder and do their thing higher up, while the rest will do what they can where they can reach.
Materials will be prepared by yourselves, except factory grade double sided tape and factory grade glue, which will be prepared by PowerHouse. Yes, we don’t want your decorations coming off after a week or so.
Here are the official rules and regulations for Phroom Day:
- No hammer and nails
- No violence / obscenity / or anything hazardous to health (mental or physical)
- For paper, make sure it doesn’t tear
- For glass, make sure it doesn’t fall, break, or cut anyone
- For slippers and shoes, make sure they don’t stink
- For flowers and living creatures, preferably we don’t want them to die, unless that’s what you wanted
- For clocks and other devices, make sure they work
- No food please
- And valuable items are welcome
for more info please contact aaronheng